Thursday, July 28, 2005

It's My Blog, I'll Rant if I Want 2

So, the band is officially done. I'll have to get a new one together. It took a while for me to put together a response to the last email I received because I was finishing up a show with Baltimore Shakes and I was super busy, not too mention I wanted to think it through sensibly, as I said in my previous blog entry about the matter. My email was very well put together I thought, but none too appreciated. I got a rather nasty response back. And apparently, the fact that I blogged about it didn't help. What the f*ck ever. That's why I have a friggin' blog. This is my journey and this blog is a chronicle of it.

I've always tried to be nice, agreeable, respectful and open-minded. But sometimes, I tell U, I just wanna be a nasty bitch, but that gets U nowhere. Thank God 4 my friends, I get 2 bitch 2 them instead!

Anyway, onward and upward. I have gigs to get ready for, musicians to interview, records to produce and a task list that's about a mile long. God, I need to quit this 8 - 5 if I EVER wanna get ahead in this music game cuz like Mary J. Blige sang, time is not on my side! Any sugardaddies out there wanna help a brother out???

"All I really need is intellectual intercourse." - Alanis Morrissette, All I Really Want

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home